This week I’m linking up with Shannon for….
Today I’m saying so what if…
- It’s almost 10 am and Kendall and I are both in our pjs
- I totally skipped St. Patrick’s Day and put up some Easter decorations around the house
- I am so excited about a Kendall free outing with my friend Tara on Friday… we are going to the spring/summer Little Treasures consignment sale. Here is my post from the fall salehttp://chrisandshelliryan.blogspot.com/2011/09/get-that-girl-some-clothes.html. I will miss my girl but I’m so excited about shopping for her wardrobe!
- I made 12 ready to bake cookies last night and they are almost gone…woops
- We go to the post office everyday. Momma’s been selling some stuff on ebay!!! I will say that the post office HAS to be one of the most difficult places to bring an active toddler.
That’s all folks! Happy Hump Day!
GIrl I'm in my PJ's all day some days!
ReplyDeleteALSO, I want to come to this sale. Text me info PLEASE!!
P.S. I made no bakes and thankfully I'm slowing eating them BUT I went to the store for the tiniest amount of ice cream and came home with Blue Bell half gallon! I couldn't pass up that it was the best deal. sigh
ReplyDelete